1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Vuzix iWear

Dieses Thema im Forum "Weitere VR Brillen" wurde erstellt von Gast, 18. Juli 2015.

1. wenn Du Videos schauen möchtest nimm iWear oder Avegant Glyph.
    die haben zwar glaube ich nur 720p aber beide arbeiten wohl mit einer Projektions Technik.

VoF kannst Du ja selber testen indem Du näher an deinen Monitor etc. ran gehst.

@AR-fan: ist Dir evtl. bekannt ob beide den selben "Projektor / Hersteller" verwenden ?

pers. würde ich fürs Video schauen eher die
    iWear benutzen, auch wenn die Glyph wohl schärfer sein wird (Vermutung).

2. Hi VFX1,

leider ist mir nicht bekannt, ob beide den selben "Projektor / Hersteller" verwenden.

Bei den 57 FOV der iWear steht noch folgender Satz:
    With this field of view and its ~ 1 million color pixels per eye, the iWear has one of the highest pixel density images available. This provides crisp high resolution imagery with no “screen-door viewing effects”.

3. So, ich habe mal an den VUZIX-Support folgende Anfrage gestellt...... man beachte mein Weltklasse-Englisch :)

"Hello,
    first, sorry for my english ;)
    i'm very interested in your iWear 720, because, i'm a big movie-fan and looking for a video-headset like yours.
    here my questions:
    - what is the difference between iWear 720 and the Avengant Glyph?
    - what is the advantage to view a movie with iWear and not with the Playstation VR?
    I'm in a lot of forums, to read about VR. But i didn't find satisfying answers to my preferred field of use (watching movies).
    Has your iWear the same technologie like the Glyph or do you use OLED-Screens or something else?
    I'ver tried the Samsung Gear VR with my S6 and i didn't like watching movies. Not because of the screen-size... that was great...no, because of the screendoor-effect and the blurry edges... i hope you understand.
    How does the iWear 720 behave regarding to this points (SDE and blurry edges)?
    Thank you very much!!!!
    Regards
    Oliver"

4. das ging ja schnell...... auch wenn ich nur bedingt schlauer bin :)

"Hi Oliver

Thank you for your interest in Vuzix and our products. Your enquiry is regarding the new iWear Video Headphones due for release late this year. You have asked what is the difference between the two devices, our response to this is to provide the specification and FAQ’s for the iWear attached, I have assumed similar information is available on the Avengant product which will allow you to make comparisons.

The iWear uses the very latest technology in LCD’s with exceptional viewing performance, it is worth noting that Vuzix are regarded as the leaders in the development and design of HMD’s with 20 years of experience, including the Wrap range of entertainment products that have been in place for 10 years.

The areas of concern you had with the Samsung which requires the use of a smartphone will not be the same on the iWear as this uses a very different approach. Remember if you decide to pre-order the iWear from Vuzix you will have the benefit of 30 days money back guarantee.

Regards

David Lock
    Director of Operations EMEA Region
    Vuzix Corporation
    Farview House
    10 Norreys Road
    Cumnor
    Oxford
    OX2 9PT
    United Kingdom"

5. Hi Olli,

als ich vor kurzem an den Technik Support geschrieben habe, hatte ich die ausführlichen Antworten direkt aus den USA. Deine kommt aus England.
    Sonst schreibe doch Deine speziellen Fragen nochmal an: technical_support@vuzix.com ohne zu erwähnen das Du aus Deutschland bist ;)

Technical Support
    Vuzix Corporation
    Email: technical_support@vuzix.com

| www.vuzix.com | www.facebook.com/vuzix
    p: (800) 436-7838 | f: (585) 240-8003 | 25 Hendrix Rd, West Henrietta NY 14586

6. Hier eine schnelle zweite Mail auf folgende Fragen:
    Thank you very much, David!
    Another question, if allowed:
    • Do you think the picture-quality of a bluray will be better, than my 65“ Full-HD Plasma (Panasonic 65VTW60) in a distance of 10 feet?
    • Is it possible to use the iWear 720 without the Headphones?
    Thanks!
    “Remember if you decide to pre-order the iWear from Vuzix you will have the benefit of 30 days money back guarantee.”
    Does it mean, if i don’t like the iWear, i can send it back and get my money back?
    Oliver

"Hi Oliver
    You need to appreciate that the iWear has been developed with two key benefits Portability & Connectivity, it can be used in a wide range of locations for watching video and has its own internal lithium battery, it is not intended to deliver a comparable performance to a 65” Plasma TV which is a little difficult to carry around !!
    Also with standard HDMI connection it will work with a wide range of products providing 2D and 3D content.
    The headphones are an integral part of the product housing the controls and the battery so cannot be separated.
    If the product does not meet your reasonable requirements within the specification, and you advise us within 30 days of shipping then we will refund your money providing the product is in good condition and all the elements are returned under our RMA procedure.
    Regards
    David Lock"

Unter dem Strich ist es wie immer: Man muss die Dinge selbst gesehen bzw. getesten haben.

Aber vor dem Hintergrund, dass man 30 Tage zurücksenden kann, ist es evtl. eine Idee zu "pre-ordern"....

#46 olli-rodriguez, 2. November 2015
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 2. November 2015
  7. ich bezweifle das Du da eine andere Aussage bekommst.

ich gehe davon aus, das beide das Bild im Randbereich nicht unscharf darstellen,
    da sie Bild bei der großen input Auswahl kaum vorverzerren.
    wir also wie bei einem CB sein.

der Rest, falls beide angenommen die selben Linsen und Bid-Darstellung verwenden,
    wird wohl am ende von Deimen Geschmack abhängen.

größeres bild ist halt etwas Unschärfer wirkt aber beeindruckender, und anders rum.

edit: glaube nicht das Du eine Preorder zurücksenden kannst. ist ja kein Onlineshop.
    aber ja. werde mir auch kein neues VR Set zulegen ohne es selbst getestet zu haben.

8. "Remember if you decide to pre-order the iWear from Vuzix you will have the benefit of 30 days money back guarantee."

Also für mich liest sich das so, das man die iWear 30 Tage lang testen und bei Nichtgefallen zurückschicken kann und das Geld zurückbekommt.

9. so verstehe ich das auch:
    "If the product does not meet your reasonable requirements within the specification, and you advise us within 30 days of shipping then we will refund your money providing the product is in good condition and all the elements are returned under our RMA procedure."

10. So eine Drone mit einer Brille zu steuern muss auch eine Menge Spaß machen :)

Von Brad Craig FB Seite:

Using the Vuzix iWear and M1000 to gain a birds eye view of the Drone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Quelle:
    https://www.facebook.com/Scooby0126?fref=photo