1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

[Import] Samsung Odyssey / +Plus

Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows MR" wurde erstellt von =Freddy=, 8. Februar 2018.

1. So habe denen bei Borderoo jetzt nochmal gemailt, bin mal gespannt ob und wann da etwas zurück kommt:

"Hello again (unfortunately),

another three days later (now 14 days after ordering), I still have no word (let alone trackingnumber) from you regarding the forwarding of my order to Germany. I know several people who ordered the same item (even more than one of it) at Borderoo, and several who ordered the same item at Big Apple Buddy. The latter ones all received their item within 5-7 (!!) days after ordering at BAB (that includes the whole deliverychain Samsung->BAB->Germany), whereas the former ones who ordered at Borderoo all are still waiting for the forwarding to Germany now for 14 days or more, delivery time to Germany still to come. These people (me included) are starting to loudly think about being cheated on by Borderoo and trying to get their money back. Terms like fraud, exit scam, and such alike are mentioned in relation to Borderoo on VR discussion boards in Germany at the moment. This means quite some bad publicity and reputation for Borderoo over here. So if you´re just "on the slow edge" over there (let me mention at this point that you charge 40!! USD for service fee, in case you forgot that), I suggest you get these packages out and inform the buyers over the tracking numbers asap. If another few days go by without any word from you regarding the confirmation of actual forwarding to Germany, then I predict these people (me included) to try to get their money back, reaching out to Paypal-Support and maybe giving the money to Big Apple Buddy instead as the Samsung sale is still on. If the delay in forwarding has other reasons, like lack of personnel in combination with unexepcted burst of orders due to the Samsung sale, or whatever, then please INFORM YOUR BUYERS, so they don´t get the feeling of being cheated on, which they do at the moment!
    I still hope that I will eventually get my order handed out in the (very) near future, but my confidence in Borderoo has taken quite some damage, and worst of all, the anticipation over my purchased product has seriously suffered from the troubles of the process of buying over Borderoo. So one way or another... it´s important that you INFORM your buyers over what is going on over there and why it is taking so so damn long. And no, this has nothing to do with cheap or fast shipping options, as you haven´t even forwarded yet.
    As I said before, I still hope to receive my item eventually, but I don´t know how many more days I´m willing to wait for forwarding confirmation including a tracking link. This, without explanation of good reasons from your side, is nowhere near acceptable. Imagine you were the buyer and had several mates who received their item within 5-7 days from ordering from your competitors (one actually got it after 3 days, I don´t know how this can be possible but he confirmed it).
    Hoping to hear from you, including a tracking link to Germany, as I don´t like the feeling of being cheated on (as you might have thought)."

2. Hey,

Na Supi - Jetzt bekommen wir irgendwelche Amazon Bücher zugesendet :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Beschweren und Dampf Ablassen bitte erst nach dem Versand :LOL:

by,
    David

edit:
    hab noch jemanden aus Belgien angetroffen, der hat am 20.2 bestellt.
    Antwort von Borderoo an Ihn Gestern:

Hi XXX!
    Hope you're doing well. Just a quick update here. We should be receiving your Samsung headset at our international distribution center in the next 1-2 business days. From there, we will then queue up the shipment for 1-4 day international shipping per your shipping selection. Once that occurs, we can follow up with a tracking link so you can monitor the shipment. Do let me know if you have any questions in the interim. Have a great day!
    Best, Josh

3. Antwort von Borderoo:

"Hi XXX,

Thanks for contacting me and I completely understand your concern. Please allow me to explain the situation. To be clear, this is not fraud or any type of scam. I think that customers are misinterpreting the expected delivery time as the delivery date expectation is the number of days from when we receive the product from Samsung. So for example, you selected 7-14 day shipping, but it may take 13-20 days to receive the product since it takes about 6 days for us to receive the item from Samsung. We take full responsibility for any miscommunication and will update our quotes and communication going forward to make this more clear.

As you can see from the attached image, we placed your order on 9th February and it was received at our warehouse on 15th February. This means that we expect you to receive the package on 1st March at the latest, which is 14 days from 15th February.

Due to the US holiday weekend, unfortunately your shipment was not sent to our international export hub until 20th February. This can be confirmed through the following FedEx tracking link - https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&tracknumbers=XXXXXXXXXXXX

The package is out for delivery to our shipping hub today and we will ship the package internationally as soon as possible. We still do expect you to receive your order by 1st March.

I do apologize if our communication has not been as thorough as possible. We have had a large burst in Samsung Odyssey orders, along with our other orders, that our team is trying to manage and we may have overextended ourselves. This is my fault and I aim to do better and to make it right.

Next steps:
    • I am adjusting our quote process to be more clear on the shipping timeframes so that customers know exactly what to expect.
    • I am adding more staff to help manage both the order management and shipping logistics processes.
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This is a clear problem that we need to fix. Also, please accept my apology and pass along my apology to your friends in any discussion forums that are concerned about their shipments. Do let them know that they can reach out to me anytime and I'm happy to address their concerns.

If you would like to send me a link to the discussion board, I am happy to post a message on there as well because I think it's very important that customers understand the current situation and what we are doing to correct it.

Thanks again XXX. We really value your feedback and hope to win back your trust as soon as possible.

Best,
    Josh"

4. Hast Du jetzt ne FedEx Nummer bekommen?
    Ich eben ja, allerdings haben die beiden Samsung HMDs in ein Paket gesteckt, so sagt Josh das jedenfalls. Bei FedEx sieht man die Maße und Gewicht, haut das hin?

Weight 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kgs
    Dimensions 18x18x14 in.
    Total pieces 1
    Total shipment weight 12.2 lbs / 5.53 kgs

So habe ich also 180 Dollar für eine FedEx Lieferung bezahlt?
    Muss ich dann noch ausser Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, eine Zollgebühr zahlen, da Gesamtwert der Fracht über 470 Euro oder verwechsel ich grad was?

by,
    David

#44 Davimas, 23. Februar 2018
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 23. Februar 2018
  5. Nee ne Fedex Nummer hab ich nicht. Der Link der da in der Antwort war war die Lieferung von Samsung an Borderoo, den hatte ich vorher auch schonmal bekommen.
    Du warst ja auch zwei Tage früher dran mit der Bestellung, dann wird mein richtiger Link wohl in den nächsten tagen kommen. Denke dass da beide Odysseys drin sind kommt hin. Ein Paket mit ner Odyssey von Samsung (hab ich mal irgendwo recherchiert) ist ca. 2,5 kg schwer. Bei 5,53 kg sind da dann wahrscheinlich zwei drin. Find ich allerdings trotzdem mies wenn du dann 2x 90$ Shipping zahlen musst. Kann mir doch keiner erzählen dass ein Paket mit 5,5kg 180$ (!!) Versand kostet.

6. Ich glaub wir sollten mal nen seperaten Thread aufmachen mit „Import aus USA“

Also logisch dass ich nachgefragt habe, kann ja nicht sein, am Anfang der Bestellung schrieb ich noch, bitte die Zwei Pakete dann an die selbe Lieferadresse, das wurde bestätigt.
    Hier die Antwort von ebengerade:

Hi David,
    The standard shipping rate for all singular shipments to Germany is USD $89.95. This is based on a 6 pound weight. For two individual shipments, it would cost about USD $180, but since our team was able to combine them into one shipment, there may be some small savings here.
    The shipping cost is mostly based on total weight, not total number of packages, but let me come back to you after I speak to our shipping team.
    Thanks again,
    Josh

Hab da jetzt allerdings etwas Sorge wegen der richtigen Deklarierung beim Zoll.
    Sind ja, so wie von mir gewollt, Zwei getrennte Rechnungen per Paypal......
    Ouh man......

Gebt auf jedenfall ne Handynummer noch an, kenn das von FedEX so, dass sie dann ne halbe Stunde vor Anlieferung anrufen. Zudem erhielt ich eben eine SMS von denen, dass das Paket am 26.2 zugestellt wird.......

7. Ja mit dem Thread könntest du recht haben. Hat ja nur am Rande mit der Odyssey zu tun gerade hier. Ich denke beim Zoll geht es um den reinen Warenwert in dem großen Paket. Ob in dem Paket jetzt zwei Lieferungen mit zwei Rechnungen sind interessiert die gar nicht. Da würde ich mal drauf vertrauen dass das richtig deklariert ist von Borderoo. Also aussen am Paket 800$ Warenwert für den Zoll. Ob das jetzt (rein zolltechnisch betrachtet) günstiger gewesen wäre 2x 400$ zu schicken kann ich aber nicht sagen dafür blick ich da zu wenig durch. Wenn es da irgendwelche Obergrenzen gibt, die durch die Summe der zwei Lieferungen überschritten werden kann das durchaus sein. Dafür hättest du dann natürlich die Nachteile bei den Lieferkosten.

Aber ich komme doch nochmal zum eigentlichen Thema:

Ich muss schon sagen dass mir die jüngsten Praxisberichte der Odyssey schon ein wengi die Laune verdorben haben. Gerade in bezug auf Tischtennis hab ich schon Reviews gelesen wo gesagt wurde dass das ziemlich gut funktioniert. Nicht so perfekt wie mit Rift oder Vive natürlich aber definitiv gut. Auch dass man im Notfall keine eigenen Kopfhörer anschliessen kann war mir nicht so richtig bewusst. Hatte das als selbstverständlich angenommen. Gut wenn die Standard-Kopfhörer kaputtgehen oder abbrechen (sollen ja sehr fragil befestigt sein) und man sie abmacht kann man immer noch was eigenes an das Kabel dort dranklemmen aber das ist natürlich fieses Gebastel. Für mich wird am wichtigsten die Hitzeentwicklung unter dem Ding sein und hier gibt es ungefähr gleich viele positive wie negative Berichte. Mal abwarten.

8. Naja, laut kurzer Recherche im Inernet, kommt wirklich nur die 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer drauf.
    Da ist es egal was für ein Gesamtpreis, hatte irgendwas mit 470 Euro Grenze im Kopf....
    Zollgebühren werden nicht dazukommen - ist ja PC Hardware.

Na ich schau in letzter Zeit viele Videos auf Youtube, in Spanisch oder Englisch, und der Typ hier zb. lobt das InsideOut Tracking.....

SolKutTeR: Beiträge zusammengefügt

Anhänge:

#48 Davimas, 23. Februar 2018
    Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 23. Februar 2018
  9. Ich bin mit dem Tracking soweit auch ganz zufrieden, habe aber noch nicht wirklich viel testen können.
    Dafür ist ja jetzt das Wochenende da.
    Bildqualität ist je nach Quelle schon deutlich über der Rift.
    Leider hat die ja jetzt wieder ein Kabel, bis es auch hier Wireless Lösungen gibt.

PS: Ich weis ja nicht ob das auch etwas mit der Lieferzeit zu tun hat, aber ich habe meine über BAB und den Microsoftstore bestellt und nicht direkt über Samsung. War innerhalb 24 h von MS bei BAB.

10. ich glaub da ist es einfacher nen neuen Sammelthread aufzumachen, und den hier in Import umzubenennen